søndag den 17. marts 2013

Lalandia



What i wore, when my boyfriend and I were in Lalandia. If you don't know what that is, it's a water park. You can also bowl and ice skate. My hair is still wet on the pictures, because we bathed of course ;). There is really cozy, and we had quite fun. In the brown bag, i have a present for my friend who has just had her birthday. They had this little store, with a lot of awesome things. I'm kind of sad that i forgot to take some pictures. I could have gone around there for hours, and still discover new things i had not yet seen.
We ate at a cafe that had the most delicious hot chocolate, and a really good apple pie. Mmm..
We're already planning a new trip.

Outfit details: Hoodie borrowed from my boyfriend, bag from Pieces, tank from H&M, trousers from H&M, shoes from Converse.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar